Thursday, October 27, 2005

Things I have yet to get used to (2)

1. My neighbor who still heats his house with wood because he likes it better, and therefore spends a good part of the afternoon chopping wood

2. How great any sun is after days of rain

3. Did I mention my chorus director accompanies us on the accordion?

Also, minor tragedy: My breadslicer has died. I don't know what happened. It's probably only 20 years old.

And not to forget:

Happy Hellowien! (How one of my students spells it)

Yep, I am working with my 7th graders on Halloween projects. We have a party in just a little bit. I have copied my favorite sentences from their art projects, for your amusement and my memory:

I'd didn't going to play trick or sweat. I'd stay at home. I'd look TV and eat sweat.

Hellowien - I'll frighten startle people.

Children collekt candys.

Children are going from House to House with a costüm.

We make many disgusting eat.

In Halloweentime I have got in my room very much Pumpkings.

Halloween is a ghost fete.

We make our celebrate with our friends.

(A picture of a broomstick was labeled Whichstix).

By Halloween I go from House to House with my friends. We bekame much sweets.



I love working here.

No comments: