Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!

I am pretty much over my cold, so it shouldn't be a problem when I cook a Thanksgiving dinner for everyone here. I asked for some things from home (cranberry sauce and french fried onions) and they all got here on time! So now I just have to cook it. I am even going to try making pumpkin pie.

This morning I only had one class, the little guys in seventh grade, who are my favorite for this sort of thing. We all sang "Over the River and Through the Woods", and made hand turkeys. Everyone has to take their Turkeys home and give them to someone they're thankful for.

At four is the Thanksgiving Project (what I am cooking for), then at six I have my English conversation hour, and then at seven I have Chorus practice. So it'll be a long day. But I'm glad I get to be with so many people.

I have a request though. I want everyone to write me about their Thanksgiving. Where you all went, how it was, if there are any funny stories. Did Bailey White have a new Thanksgiving story for NPR?

Hope this finds you well, and that everyone's turkeys turn out well. Everyone hope for mine, too! (well ok, it's four turkey legs. Close enough.)

No comments: