Monday, November 07, 2005

Pictures of the Apt.

Alright boys and girls, Jessica is going to learn a little bit right now about how to put pictures in her blog, because she finally got her laptop on the internet at a cafe in berlin that is actually... high speed internet. oooooh...

First, here is a picture of me at the train station in Cologne, with all my stuff. What you might not be able to tell is how heavy all those bags are. Did I mention that when the helpful hotel staff tried to lift that biggest bag, all i heard was a loud "oof!" and the sound of the bag hitting the floor again?



Here are some pics of my life in Storkow:

First my kitchen, which opens onto ...... my stairs and door to the apartment

Then my living room.... and finally, my bedroom.



















SO, there we go. My apartment.

No comments: