Thursday, December 15, 2005

Phew!

Well, like I had hoped, December is going by very quickly, because there is so much to do. I think I have gotten to at least one Christmas market every weekend so far, and been to Berlin twice (once to shop, once to dance.) We're working on a christmas project here at the school that will finally be done on Monday, and Sunday is our last choir performance. With that out of the way, at least the work load will slow down, but not the calendar. Marlies's birthday is Monday, as is the teacher's christmas party. The choir party is that tuesday (I think...) and Wednesday I am going to the bowling christmas party of Marlies's sports group. Thursday I head down to Austria for Christmas itself. Then when I get back if it is a little quiet, I think I will be ready for the break!

I need to scoot now, but I have some stories that I hope I have the time to send to you all. My conversation group is starting in just a minute! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: