Wednesday, September 21, 2005

German household appliances

Well, really only one, but my new favorite German household appliance that I hadn't seen, let alone used, until last week: The BREADSLICER! Yes. Germans eat a lot of heavy dark bread. the only way to eat it is in thin slices that are difficult to make evenly. and you have to make a lot of them to feed your german family. so what do you do? Invent the bread slicer, that always makes them as thin and even as you like. Every german kitchen has one. Here at least. It's just really cool. If I ever get to putting up pictures, I may take a picture and put it up here. Just to show you all how cool it really is.

I think that's all for now, just wanted to pass along that tidbit I forgot. bye!

1 comment:

JoKeR said...

That sounds like the best thing since sliced bread! :-)